Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dear Wallets, Top Posts in 2012!

Hmm, three days into the new year declaring I wont be posting for a month, and yet this is my third post. Oops! ;)
I had actually meant to do this post in December, but with the busy holiday season + volunteering for a wonderful organization [Gold Country Wildlife Rescue if you want to check them out], I just didn't get the chance! So without further ado, Dear Wallets, top posts in 2012!

Top 3 DIY projects:
2. Mail Organizer
 [post is under construction right now]!
Top 3 Printables:

Top 3 Posts on Dear Wallet,:


What was YOUR favorite post in 2012? What posts would you like to see more or less of in 2013? Working on my schedule now, so I'd LOVE to hear your input!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know I'm looking for guest bloggers at Blue Eyed Beauty Blog! Check out details here and let me know if you'd be interested in writing up a post! I'd LOVE to have you!

    http://www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com/

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the wrong link!

    http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-bloggers-wanted.html

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Best Handmade Leather Wallets in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many benefits of finding an HP service center near me. HP values customer feedback and is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. You can use HP's service center finder to find an HP repair center near you. You can also find out what's open and close to your home or office, and how to get there. HP service centers are available across the U.S. and India. Just enter your zip code to find the nearest center.
    Hp service center near me

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...