Monday, July 30, 2012

Blog Calendar Planner | FREE Printable!

I have a confession. I'm a note-aholic. I love writing notes. To do lists are my guilty pleasure. I could write To Do lists all day long (and sometimes do)! The best part is crossing something off my to do list. Oh yes, nothing screams productivity like crossing something off your to do list! But I suppose I digress, over the past few months I have downloaded some fabulous 'blog calendars' for organizing my blog. I can't emphasize how great they've been for organizing my thoughts. Except I've noticed that they always include things that don't relate to me, or more commonly, don't have things that I would prefer to have. I have no doubt that the creators of these made them to fit with their needs, which is perfect, but for what I need I always end up back to lined paper with messy notes! I've had a blog overall underway for awhile, I've been sketching out ideas, writing notes, and lots of to do lists. 

Finally debuting my first section! The Blog Calendars. This has been tested and tried (and tweaked) to work for MY blog. Will it work for yours? No idea! But I suggest you download a few calendars to try them out, and see which works best for you! Every blog is different, and if it isn't then I think you're doing something wrong. Worst comes to worst, none of them work perfectly for you and you will be forced to adapt it to your own blog! (Oh no! Just kidding, you should anyway of course!) I created a weekly and a monthly blog calendar, matching of course!

The Weekly Calendar features:
A breakdown of each day of the week including a spot for 'Title', 'Description', and 'To Do'
(yes I need my to do list for each day!) This way I can scribble down tentative titles, write detailed ideas for the post AND make sure I have a precise to do list for each post to ensure it gets done on time!

I also have a general 'To Do' list for the week, and brainstorming section for topic ideas (for later weeks) and make a list of goals for my blog! Since I'm a newbie on the scene I have small goals I set for each day X-minimum views per day, Y-views per week, Z-Comments etc etc. This keeps my goals in mind, and keeps me accountable for them (and hopefully ultimately works towards blog growth)!

The Monthly Calendar features:
A much more simple layout, simply put in the month, any notes for the time frame, and fill in the days with as much detail as you need or want. I like using this so I can see how full each week is throughout the month, and if I need to move a post to another week to keep things even.

I hope you find these as handy as I do. There are many more blog organization posts coming soon, this is simply the first of many! To make it even easier for you (or more difficult if you're indecisive) I created THREE versions of these for you! Choose your favorite and get organizing! Click the image to download! (These are high resolution 8x10 files!)

Rules for the download: please, please, PLEASE make sure you subscribe to the blog by GFC, RSS, or bloglovin and share on Facebook or Pinterest to send your friends-Dear Wallet Printables are for followers only! Do not reproduce, or claim as your own, all rights belong to Dear Wallet and Ariana Neala. Thanks so much, see you next time!

Pink Lemonade:

 Gray Monochrome:

Teal Birds:

**Backgrounds are freebies from Design House Digital**
•This may be shared on the link parties certain blogs require direct links: http://www.craftytexasgirls.com/ !•

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I am just like you! I love making to do lists just so I can put a check mark next to things!!! It really does make me feel so much more productive! Thanks so much for this freebie! I will for sure be using it! I am so glad I found your blog.. and am your newest follower! If you ever have a second I would love for you to check out mine!

    -Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm a follower of your blog as well! I hope you get some great use out of these, I've already got my own schedule done a month ahead because of them! Love being organized and there's more to come, thanks again for stopping by!! =)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for offering your planners for us to use, they are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm glad you like them, many more organizers on the way! =)

      Delete
  3. OOO! I love the teal birds one! Really great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope it helps you! (The birds are my favorite too!...and pink is my favorite color, who knew! haha ;))

      Delete
  4. Adorable planners! They are really cute. ;) Thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like them, thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  5. These are so very helpful! I just printed myself one :) Did you create them and how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I did! I usually use a combination of Adobe InDesign + Illustrator + Photoshop to create my printables and templates! Enjoy!

      Delete
  6. I sooooo need this!! And I'm sooooo using it!! I'm a note-aholic as well :) And I'm so unorganized! Thanks so much for sharing this. I would love if you shared this at my Throwback Thursday party! Hope to see you there! :) http://www.hubbymademe.com/throwback-thursday-no-4/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yay for another fellow note-aholic! ;) I'd love to share it, thanks for the invite! =)

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful printable planners on Simple & Sweet Fridays! Have a great week.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate the printable planners.Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com New follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to stop by again to say thank you for sharing at my Throwback Thursday party. I hope to see you again this week! Still need to get this printed off and get myself organized!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ariana, Congrats! You've been featured on Simple & Sweet Fridays for these wonderful printable planners. Don't forget to grab a feature button. Have a wonderful week!


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! I love being organized and keeping lists too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...